National Asset Management Network, Inc.
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT and LEASING through NATIONAL ASSET MANAGEMENT NETWORK, INC.
- Collection of rents and assurance that tenant adhere to all terms of the Lease Agreement.
- Negotiate and approve Lease transactions and renewals.
- Thorough investigation of potential tenants including a background and credit check.
- Move-in and Move-out inspections with all tenants.
- Supervision and management of any on-site personnel.
- Supervision and management of all contractors for maintenance, repairs and renovations.
- Periodic inspections of properties.
TRUST ... in knowing that:
- All funds are deposited in Broker's Trust Account.
- Trust Account is regulated by the Arizona Department of Real Estate.
- Trust Account is audited monthly by our C.P.A. firm.
- Aggressive leasing programs which maximizes Net Operating Income.
- Multiple Listing Member (MLS)
- Ability to take immediate control to bring a property on line and evaluate and recommend programs that will maximize income.
- Accurate monthly operating statements to owners in a timely fashion.
- Accounting and reporting procedures approved by the RTC.
Over 20 years experience in property management.Unique skills in dealing with tenant relations when properties are in foreclosure and/or bankruptcy.